This property will be available from May 25, 2018.
MODERN LOW MAINTENANCE LIVING
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Focusing on maximizing space and privacy this very sophisticated 3 bedroom family home embraces easy care low maintenance living. Every consumable area has been thought of and with its gorgeous flow this will be sure to impress with its appealing street presence.
Situated in the vastly evolving suburb of Findon it has easy access to most amenities including Quality primary and senior schools, transport, various shopping centres, Adelaide airport, Cafes, restaurants and perfectly situated between city & sea.
- 3 Large Bedrooms- Main with walk- in wardrobe and en-suite
- Open plan living
- Stunning Kitchen with quality appliances
- Ample bench, cupboard space
- 18 Solar Panels generating 4.5kW Sunny Boy Inverter system
- Low maintenance yard
- Double garage with auto panel lift door, internal access
- Reverse ducked air conditioning
- $450-$470 per week
- Initially offering a 12 month lease
- Pets Negotable
- Available May 25th
- All quarterly supply and water usage charges apply
- Applications are available from the agent at the viewing or alternatively download from our website www.raywhiteflinderspark.com.au
For further information regarding this property or our other available properties please contact Ray White Flinders Park on 8244 5488
Property Management Specialists in the Western Suburbs
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers or tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.