Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
LOVELY FAMILY HOME IN PRIME LOCATION
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Well maintained much loved solid brick 3 bedroom family home built in 1969. This property also includes a detached rumpus room which comes with kitchen facilities on a generous allotment of 570sqm (approx).
This property is close to a variety of amenities including schools (St Michael's Junior College, Allenby Gardens Primary School), public transportation, local shopping centres and only minutes to Adelaide Airport, Entertainment Centre, major sporting centres (AFL, Soccer, Basketball) and the CBD.
Allowing you to add your personal touches, certainly well worth an inspection as it is in the very popular Allenby Gardens, so all your enquires are welcome.
- 3 generous size bedrooms
- Large lounge
- Formal dining room
- Modern kitchen with pantry area
- Lovely original bathroom plus outside 2nd toilet
- Large detached rumpus room with kitchen facilities
- Garage with underground cellar
- Large verandah / carport with roller door (2/3 vehicles)
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas heating in lounge area
- Security system
- Roller shutters
- Rear year with garden area
Don't miss this great opportunity viewing is a must
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.