Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Elegance, Lifestyle, Sophistication All Rolled Into One
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
This spacious and exceptionally designed 4 bedroom 2 storey family home adjacent to playground & tennis courts has formal and informal living areas, huge sheltered undercover outdoor entertaining and alfresco dining area overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool. This one certainly has the facilities to cater for the whole family and friends to enjoy all year long and sits on a generous allotment of some 668sqm (approx).
With its many beautiful features that include open plan 2 pac kitchen/meals/living area with quality appliances and lots of cupboard space, detached rumpus/games room, stunning outdoor pergola, timber decking, barbeque/kitchen area, undercover parking for 6 cars including a double lock-up garage plus much much more.
• 4 double size bedrooms main with large walk-in robe, built-in robes and ensuite plus built-in robes to all bedrooms (4th bedroom downstairs is a home salon an opportunity to work from home)
• Open plan kitchen/meals/living area with easy access to outdoor entertaining areas
• Lovely main bathroom with 2 person spa bath
• Upstairs sitting area
• Detached rumpus/games room with split reverse cycle air conditioning, toilet, sink with hot water
• Large laundry
• Huge under cover area with auto roller door access
• Large pergola with timber decking and outdoor blinds for all year round comfort barbeque/kitchen area
• Lovely in-ground ozone swimming pool surrounded by timber decking
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Sydney blue gum timber floors downstairs
• Floating timber floors to upstairs bedrooms
• Caesar bench tops, quality kitchen appliances including gas top stove, dishwasher
• Under stairs shoe storage area
• New led lighting, plantation shutters, 4th toilet
• Security system, 3 phase power, 7.2 solar system and brand new hot water service
• Electric front slide gate
Certainly this should tick all the boxes, viewing is a must.
Don't miss this very impressive family home.
Auction: Saturday 23rd September 10.30am Onsite
Attilio Cavuoto 0411 660 125
Michael Cavuoto 0432 218 563
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
668m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces and 4 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.