Ray White Flinders Park
When Opportunity Is Delivered On A Platter… Sat 02 Jul 1:15PM - 1:45PM and AUCTION SUNDAY 11.30AM OPEN FROM 11AM
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
With Linear Park a hop skip and a jump away, your mornings can be filled with scenic strolls and the gorgeous sounds and sights of the local wildlife. This well maintained 3 bedroom home on a quiet street is just perfect for all occasions and perfect for the first home buyer to the seasoned investor. An amazing opportunity that is located minutes from the city and some of Adelaide's best beaches; not to mention, schools, shops, public transport, medical facilities, sporting complexes; the list is just too long!
The potential of this ready to move into' solid brick home can only be matched by imagination and creativity. We challenge you to come up with ideas to utilise 803m2 (approx) of land and push the allotment to its full potential, today, tomorrow or in the future.
Opportunities always look bigger going than coming... Do not miss this one.
- 803m2 (approx) allotment of land with 17.67m (approx) of low maintenance frontage in the area of Flinders Park
- 100m2 of solid brick home and tiled roof comprising of 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 carport with south facing front patio
- Main bedroom is spacious and carpeted
- Bedroom 2 and 3 with timber floors and ceiling fans
- Bathroom boasts floor to ceiling tiles
- Kitchen, meals and living area with slate floor covering
- Reverse cycle wall air-conditioner and gas heater to - cool/warm the living area
- Ample cupboards and work space in kitchen with a stand up gas stove and range hood
- Walk through laundry to separate toilet and access to backyard via back porch
- Alarm system for added security
- Shed/Lock-up-garage (LUG)
- Backyard is enormous with plenty of future development potential (stcc)
- Short commute to either the city or some of Adelaide's best beaches
- Close to schools, shops, public transport, airports, medical facilities, sporting complexes and much more
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Single Carport
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.